Saturday, February 18, 2017

Seeing more

The Conscious mind is creative and expresses our wishes and desires.

I am purposefully seeking more. I want to see beyond what others see.
In living life this way, I have more energy and, paradoxically, need less from other sources.
Here, I am filled.


Strawberries, anyone?


Which way is North?



Does the shedding of the old make way for the new?


Does the stark contrast appear heavy?
Does the moss seem to ridicule the pronouncement of the grooves in the bark?


The purple has long faded, but the barbs remain, ready to snag a ride to a new terrain.


Why is this tree twisted? What was it trying to escape?

Want to slide down this one?

Another walker rushed past me this morning. I wonder what she was chasing?
Me, I'm chasing beauty, but one must walk slow to catch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment